Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Digital Timeline

For my project, I will draw from stock footage found on youtube and create a sort of nature documentary covering the 3 different animals discussed in my essay. I have already found many clips that I can cut up and use as footage, but I plan to have a script written by next Wednesday to model the clips off of. I easily have enough footage to create about a 5 minute video, but I think the biggest challenge will be making the script concise enough to fit within this time constraint. That is, I will need to find the right balance between describing the what is occurring within the context of the clips and also providing the audience with an understanding of why this is important for science, and ultimately, humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.